Cajun Chicken with Kiwi Salsa
Recipe created by Chef Dez www.chefdez.com
Note: Discarding the seeds and the inner white membrane from the jalapeno will make the salsa much milder.
Makes 4 to 6 portions
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced small
- 1/4 cup small diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup small diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup small diced red onion
- 1 garlic clove crushed to a paste, or minced fine
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced small
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Salt, pepper, and sugar* to season
- Stir salsa ingredients together and refrigerate until needed. *The sugar will not only make the salsa seem milder, but it will also help to bring all the flavours together.
- Makes approximately 2 cups of salsa