Ancho Chili Steak Tacos
An easy, yet delicious tacos recipe that can be made in a flash.
- Flank steak
- Big Green Egg Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Cayenne Hot Sauces
- 1 large red onion
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- Soft flour tortillas (small)
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 400°F/204°C with an EGGspander.
- Cut the onion in half and grill with the jalapeño until desired doneness.
- Season the steak with the Big Green Egg Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning. Grill the flank steak for 2 minutes per side; rest for 2 minutes and then slice thin.
- Warm the tortillas on the top sliding grid. On each tortilla, add meat and top with the onions. Serve the tacos with sauce on the side.